The Nortel CallPilot 201i is a flexible, single location, voicemail server designed to work with Nortel Compact ICS and Modular ICS Phone Systems only.
The Nortel CallPilot is an Intel CPU/Windows NT 4.0 Server-based application. The 201i server occupies two slots of a Meridian 1 shelf or Communication Server 1000 Media Gateway or Media Gateway Expansion. It is available in three different platform types: IPE “in-skins, ” Tower, and Rackmount.
Product Type: Callpilot Voicemail Servers
Additional Part Numbers:
The 201i server motherboard houses the interfaces needed:
- to communicate with the Meridian 1 switch or Succession 1000 system
- to facilitate data communications on Ethernet networks.
Two Ethernet controllers on the 201i server motherboard provide Ethernet capability. These controllers provide the network interfaces for both the embedded LAN (ELAN) and customer LAN (CLAN). The connections to the ELAN and CLAN are established by using the multi I/O cable.
- Mike’s PBX Cookbook – Vmail – Callpilot
- [PDF] Nortel CallPilot 201i Server Maintenance and Diagnostics
- Nortel CallPilot 201i Hardware Installation