The Nortel M2616 with Display is designed for people who require multiple lines, quick access to a broad range of features, as well as the convenience of high quality, built-in handsfree communications and is celebrated as the most versatile digital telephone on the market.
By adding one or two 22-button Key Expansion Modules, the basic complement of 16 programmable keys can be increased to 38 or 60 keys for additional lines delivering unsurpassed flexibility.
The M2616 features a 2 line x 24 character LCD display, handsfree feature, On-hook dialing,16 configurable feature keys, message waiting indicator, wall mountable, volume control bar for ringing tone, buzz tone, speaker and handset/headset.
Other modular options can be easily added to create tailor-made telephones for a wide variety of business applications and is compatible with Meridian Option series and CS series phone systems.
Additional Part Numbers:
Message Waiting Indicator
Wall Mount Capability
16 configurable Feature Keys
Volume Control Bar for:
- Ringing Tone
- Buzz Tone
Support for the following set options:
- 2 x 24 Character Display
- MCA data option to provide integrated voice and data transmission
- External Alerter Interface for high ambient noise environments
- Add-on 22 configurable Feature Key Expansion Modules (2 maximum)
- Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for simultaneous use of a fax, modem or other analog device through the ATA’s RJ-11 connection.
- The M2616 w/Display Telephone is compatible with Meridian M1 and SL1 systems
Requires QPC578 or NT8D02 digital line card
Dual handset/headsets jacks
Compatible with Key Expansion
Developers to convert 95-acre former Nortel site into RTP office campus
American Nortel Communications, Inc. Announces Additional Features
DND losing staff because of move to former Nortel campus but numbers are unknown at ...
Global Program Controlled Digital Exchangers Market 2019 – Panasonic, Ericsson, IKE, Shenou Communacation, LG-Nortel