The Nortel M2616 with Display is designed for people who require multiple lines, quick access to a broad range of features, as well as the convenience of high quality, built-in handsfree communications and is celebrated as the most versatile digital telephone on the market.
By adding one or two 22-button Key Expansion Modules, the basic complement of 16 programmable keys can be increased to 38 or 60 keys for additional lines delivering unsurpassed flexibility.
The M2616 features a 2 line x 24 character LCD display, handsfree feature, On-hook dialing,16 configurable feature keys, message waiting indicator, wall mountable, volume control bar for ringing tone, buzz tone, speaker and handset/headset.
Other modular options can be easily added to create tailor-made telephones for a wide variety of business applications and is compatible with Meridian Option series and CS series phone systems.
Additional Part Numbers:
Message Waiting Indicator
Wall Mount Capability
16 configurable Feature Keys
Volume Control Bar for:
- Ringing Tone
- Buzz Tone
Support for the following set options:
- 2 x 24 Character Display
- MCA data option to provide integrated voice and data transmission
- External Alerter Interface for high ambient noise environments
- Add-on 22 configurable Feature Key Expansion Modules (2 maximum)
- Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for simultaneous use of a fax, modem or other analog device through the ATA’s RJ-11 connection.
- The M2616 w/Display Telephone is compatible with Meridian M1 and SL1 systems
Requires QPC578 or NT8D02 digital line card
Dual handset/headsets jacks
Compatible with Key Expansion